Contributions to the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum help make possible:
- Free admission for more than 30,000 visitors each year
- The care and preservation of the Museum’s collection of more than 8,000 works
- Top tier and thought-provoking exhibitions
- Free arts-based education programming for over 10,000 university and college students, staff, and faculty, as well as Prek-12 educators and students and community groups
- Free public lectures, artist talks, and performances throughout the year
Membership at the Museum supports all the Museum’s activities and offers members a variety of benefits and opportunities for engagement.
Kemper Circle members invest in the Kemper Art Museum’s mission through annual gifts of $1,000–$14,999 to the Museum through the Washington University Eliot Society.
Director’s Circle members invest in the Kemper Art Museum’s mission through annual gifts of $15,000 or more directed to the Museum through the Washington University Eliot Society.
Planned gifts ensure that the Museum will continue to transform lives for generations to come. Our team can help you and your advisers structure a gift strategy tailored to your financial and philanthropic goals.
Donors may choose to give or bequeath works of art to the Museum for current and future generations to study and enjoy.
Kemper Corporate Circle
Corporate Circle members support the Museum’s exhibitions and programs as well as its strong commitment to enhance local and regional arts education for PreK–12 students and the greater St. Louis community.